DAY CENTRE PREMISES TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE BOOKING:
1. All booking applications must be made to Paddock Wood Town Council, The Podmore Building, St Andrews Road, Paddock Wood, TN12 6HT, 01892 837373 email@example.com.
2. KEYS: Arrangements must be made to collect the keys from the key holder or the town council offices
3. SUPERVISION AND RESPONSIBILITY: The Hirer will during the period of the hiring be responsible for supervision of the premises, the fabric and the contents, their care, safety from damage however slight and the behaviour of all persons using the premises whatever their capacity including proper supervision of car-parking arrangements.
4. COMPLETION OF HIRE: At the end of hiring the Hirer shall be responsible for leaving the premises and surrounds in a clean and tidy condition properly locked and secured unless directed otherwise by authorised representatives of Paddock Wood Town Council and any contents temporarily removed from their usual positions properly replaced.
5. PARKING: Cars may be parked to the rear and sides of the building. Please do not use the car park to Dowding House. Additional parking can be found in the public car parks in Commercial Road or on the road.
6. ALCOHOL: These are not licensed premises and no alcohol can be sold thereon without a licence from the local authority. SMOKING: The entire premises and grounds are a No Smoking Zone. For safety reasons individuals should not smoke in the car park.
7. EMERGENCIES: In anticipation of an emergency it is the Hirer’s responsibility to ensure that they know the location of first aid kits, stopcocks, fuse box and electrical mains switch. The hirer should be aware of the location of the nearest hospital and the
postcode of the building.
8. DAMAGE: The Hirer will be responsible for the cost of repair of any damage done to any part of the property including the surroundings or the contents of the building, which may occur during the period of the hiring as a result of the hiring.
9. The Hirer shall not interfere in any way with the fuse box, electricity or gas fittings, meter fittings or fixtures on the premises.
10. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that the electricity supply is appropriate for any equipment used and that any equipment used will not endanger, overload or damage the electricity supply, circuits, wiring, plugs, sockets, switchboards or other equipment.
11. INSURANCE: The Hirer acknowledges that the loss of any items left unattended is not covered by Paddock Wood Town Council insurance cover.
12. Paddock Wood Town Council reserves the right to cancel this hiring in the event of the premises being required for use as a polling station, for a parliamentary or local government election or bye-election
13. Even if the Hirer has a regular booking for the hire of the premises Paddock Wood Town Council reserves the right to renew, vary or cancel any such regular arrangements. This right will not be unreasonably enforced.