Pitch Terms and Conditions
1. West Kent Sunday League email their fixtures directly to the Town Council once a month. If you play in any other league you need to ensure that the pitches are booked directly with us. REMEMBER IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THE BOOKINGS ARE MADE AS FAR IN ADVANCE AS POSSIBLE.
2. Putlands will no longer hold the keys to the Pavilions. Arrangements need to be made to collect the keys for the Memorial Pavilion or Green Lane from the town council office the week before a match. Alternatively, Clubs may hold a set of keys themselves on payment of a £50 deposit.
3. Clubs playing at Putlands will still have the use of the changing rooms for matches. However, if you wish to use the changing rooms at any other time you will need to book and pay directly with the Centre.
4. A pitch will be charged for UNLESS it is cancelled a minimum of two days before the match. The only exceptions will be if the Estates Manager or the referee calls off the game due to bad weather or poor pitch conditions.
5. If the referee calls off the game then it is the Club’s responsibility to notify the Council, and give the reason for the cancellation.
6. The Estates Manager will carry out a pitch inspection the day before a game or the Friday before weekend fixtures. Clubs will be notified that day if the pitches are unfit. The Estates Manager’s decision is final. All clubs will be required to supply Paddock Wood town Council with an email address or mobile number so that notification can be sent.
7. Invoices will be sent out at the beginning of every month for games played the previous month. Any team failing to pay its bill within 30 days may be barred from playing until the bill is settled.
The pitches are allocated as follows:
Paddock Wood FC Elm Tree
Green Lane FC Green Lane
East Peckham Rugby FC Putlands